Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Candidates (Delcroix Academy, #1)The Candidates by Inara Scott

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Does it seem like I always give 5 stars? Ha! I am on a roll with the great books! I really liked this book. It fit right what I needed it to fit. There was intrigue, mystery, a bit of action. What I enjoyed most is the building of the world where Dancia lives including her family, town, friendships and Delcroix Academy. I seem to really be enjoying the whole academy school fantasy sub-genre (Is that a sub-genre? Maybe it should be.) I am looking forward to the next installment in this series so much that I searched for the author on Twitter and signed up for her newsletters.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Road to Murder by Camilla Trinchieri My rating: 5 of 5 stars Nico Doyle returns in the fourth book in the Tuscan Mystery series, The ...