Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Face Off (Laura Blackstone, #2)Face Off by Mark Del Franco

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Wow, that is my first thoughts on this book. It certainly fulfilled my desire for more on the Fae. It had politics. Boy, did it have political intrigue, more on Fae culture (according to this author's imagination). I love Laura and her role in the courts. I love how this author depicts the history of the Fae and their interaction with the United States government. I would love to see more on the past before they came to be in the United States, but, I know that would be difficult because the protagonist's history does not predate the coming to the United States. I wish these books in this series came out more frequently.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Road to Murder by Camilla Trinchieri My rating: 5 of 5 stars Nico Doyle returns in the fourth book in the Tuscan Mystery series, The ...