Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Dead BeautifulDead Beautiful by Yvonne Woon

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I really do not know how many stars to give this. I was really enjoying it. I thought the storyline was sad and beautiful. It had some original material in it. But, I am seriously torn about what to do with this rating. Typically I do not rate books that I do not like. But, I cannot say I did not like it. I enjoyed it but hated the ending is the best way to put it. Is it fair to give a bad rating because I disagree with how a book ended? Most likely not. Personal preferences should not cloud how I judge whether it was well written or not. So, in an effort to judge the book on its storyline and how well it was written I will say it is a good read. I will say that readers that enjoy romantic endings will love it. Though it did not fit with my taste. It was nicely done for the genre it was intended. I will call it a book that each person has to read for themselves and judge for themselves and say that I don't believe it is one you should judge by others' ratings.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Road to Murder by Camilla Trinchieri My rating: 5 of 5 stars Nico Doyle returns in the fourth book in the Tuscan Mystery series, The ...