Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Siren Song (Bloodsinger, #2)Siren Song by Cat Adams

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This sequel did NOT disappoint. I absolutely loved it. Political intrigue and cool supernatural powers abound. Some unexpected changes for sure! I'm in Montego Bay and sitting oceanside reading it and could not put it down until I finished it! Now I can go back and mention a few things that I liked about Siren Song. I like the main character. She is strong but not so much so that she makes you dislike her or not care about what happens to her. There were quite a few surprises and turns in this book and it was quite interesting meeting the siren side of her family. I like that she is just not suddenly full of powers and able to take down anyone and that we actually get to see Celia grow in this series.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Road to Murder by Camilla Trinchieri My rating: 5 of 5 stars Nico Doyle returns in the fourth book in the Tuscan Mystery series, The ...