Thursday, December 9, 2010

Masques (Sianim, #1) (Aralorn, #1)Masques (Sianim, #1) by Patricia Briggs

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I really enjoyed Masques which is saying a lot since I am new to the high fiction genre. One of the things I liked the most is the way the friendship/relationship between Wolfe and Aralorn developed. There was a pace that respected all that Wolfe had been through and it was refreshing to see it not take over the book. I also enjoyed reading about all of the mythical characters and how the author introduced her own mythical characters. I read Patricia Briggs' comment that it was her first book she ever wrote and though she polished it some without making major changes, she felt it was not as good as her more recent books. I think it is good and I would not say it is not as good as her recent works. I would say it shows that she was a gifted storyteller from the start.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Road to Murder by Camilla Trinchieri My rating: 5 of 5 stars Nico Doyle returns in the fourth book in the Tuscan Mystery series, The ...