Sunday, December 19, 2010

Tempest's Legacy (Jane True, #3)Tempest's Legacy by Nicole Peeler

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


After reading the end of book 2 in the Jane True series I was a bit worried about how things would go. I am not a fan of the love triangle and I was worried that this was where the story was heading. I will not go any further into that so that there is no spoiler. I was happy to get a hold of the book before the official release date. It was well worth it. I loved watching Jane grow mentally and physically, though her conversations with her libido happened a bit often, they were quite humorous. There were some hard truths and painful experiences and the introduction of new characters. It was great to see growth in other characters that we have come to love and especially the chance to learn more about Julian. The action scenes were good and there were curve balls thrown in there as well. I cannot wait to see where those curve balls lead in the next book. Though I liked book 2, I was not as fond of it as I was of book 1. I can happily add that book 3 was great and I liked it more than the first 2 books showing a continual growth in the characters and the story. It is great when a storyline does not drag on for the entire series, but, there is a natural growth or progression for the story and characters.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Road to Murder by Camilla Trinchieri My rating: 5 of 5 stars Nico Doyle returns in the fourth book in the Tuscan Mystery series, The ...