Sunday, January 9, 2011

Blood Challenge (World of the Lupi, #7)Blood Challenge by Eileen Wilks

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I believe I am going to have to take a break from urban fantasies with romance where the focus is more on the romance. I love this series but could not read the entire book. With that being said, I recognize that the writing was done pretty well. I am having a bit of trouble with storylines that are continuing for many books throughout a series. In addition, I found myself having little patience for any part that was romance related. All I wanted to read about was Lily and her story line, the investigation and the cool supernatural powers. I skipped over all the parts that had any hint of romance in them. But, I can say the end was quite good.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Road to Murder by Camilla Trinchieri My rating: 5 of 5 stars Nico Doyle returns in the fourth book in the Tuscan Mystery series, The ...