Thursday, January 6, 2011

Hunted By The Others (H&W Investigations, #1)Hunted By The Others by Jess Haines

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Excuse my language, but, that was just a damn good story! Now, I'm forced to buy Taken By the Others right away so I can see what happens next. I loved the strictly human side of things and all of the politics in the story. Yes, some things were familiar, but, it is hardly a chance that any one story will ever be purely original when there is so much out there. But, the method of telling the story and the development of the characters makes it original and that is just what I found in this book.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Road to Murder by Camilla Trinchieri My rating: 5 of 5 stars Nico Doyle returns in the fourth book in the Tuscan Mystery series, The ...