Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Bloodshot (The Cheshire Red Reports, #1)Bloodshot by Cherie Priest

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Bloodshot is freaking good! I keep re-reading parts toward the end because it is just getting better. Who knew that one liners and old-school noir/detective could be so exciting? I have a new must-read author. I really enjoyed one of Four and Twenty Blackbirds, but, Bloodshot has me hoping that this is a series and not a stand alone novel. Raylene is funny and we have not learned enough about her other than the approximate time she was made. I would love to know her history and more about the vampire dynamics in this world.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Road to Murder by Camilla Trinchieri My rating: 5 of 5 stars Nico Doyle returns in the fourth book in the Tuscan Mystery series, The ...