Friday, February 25, 2011

Etched in Bone (The Maker's Song, #4)Etched in Bone by Adrian Phoenix

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Despite my hating the way this ends, it left me ready for the next book now! Etched in Bone does not disappoint. Dante and Heather do not disappoint. It is great to see them growing as they learn more about each other and their relationship in the middle of chaos. Adrian Phoenix really surpassed the previous books in this series with vivid descriptions of everything without spending too much time on things that tend to drive us crazy. She gets the point across when someone is dressed extremely well or is wearing something humorous. For a while I had trouble keeping up with the many points of view as they all seemed to have the same goal in mind but from all over the world. I thought maybe I should get out a piece of paper and draw a chart of all the people converging on NOLA. Part of that may be because it has been so long since I read the first 3 books. The pace of the book was fast and exciting. The story was interesting as were all the beloved characters. Possibly my favorite character in the book has switched from Von to Lucien though. He was amazing in this story and it was great getting to see more of his story and point of view. I'm hoping that the publishers will release the next one at the end of the year.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Road to Murder by Camilla Trinchieri My rating: 5 of 5 stars Nico Doyle returns in the fourth book in the Tuscan Mystery series, The ...