Monday, February 7, 2011

Midnight Riot (Peter Grant, #1)Midnight Riot by Ben Aaronovitch

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Midnight Riot (U.S. title)/Rivers of London (U.K. title) was a great ride. I loved learning more about the history of London in addition to the geography. There were some great tie-ins to famous literary and theatrical works. One of the things I liked most was the character development. Pete was very likable. He has a history with his family that has played a hand in how he has grown as a man and citizen. His friendship with Leslie, another great character whom I cannot wait to learn more about, also tells a lot about who he is as a person. The supernatural story is fresh and different enough to keep my interest. I look forward to Moon over Soho!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Road to Murder by Camilla Trinchieri My rating: 5 of 5 stars Nico Doyle returns in the fourth book in the Tuscan Mystery series, The ...